1. Vouchers can be bought and used for all summer camps in France & Spain made directly through Star Surf Camps (UK) Limited, subject to availability.
2. Vouchers cannot be used for travel agent bookings or Star Surf Camps partner camps.
3. When a voucher is purchased, a Voucher Code is issued. This Code will equal the exact purchase price. Voucher Codes can be redeemed online or over the telephone.
4. Voucher Codes must be used in full to pay either all of the balance or standard deposit amount due. Where a Voucher Code value is less than the balance or standard deposit amount due, then the outstanding difference must be paid by either using a debit or credit card, bank transfer, PayPal or similar secure online payment method. Where a Voucher Code value is greater than the balance due, then any amount remaining on the Voucher Code can be used against another booking.
5. Voucher Codes are valid for 36 months from the date of purchase.
6. Any remaining excess on a Voucher Code can be re-used before the Voucher Code expiry date.
7. Vouchers/Voucher Codes do not have a monetary value. They cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. If a full/partial refund is due for any reason, any part of the booking that was paid for using a Voucher Code will be returned by issuing a new Voucher Code. We can apply the same process for any compensation payments.
8. Voucher purchases are non-refundable and Voucher Codes cannot be reissued if you make a mistake, they are mislaid or misappropriated. You must keep your Code safe and make sure that you have provided the correct email address and specified the correct Voucher amount.
9. Voucher Codes can be given as a gift, but they cannot be traded or sold. If we suspect misuse/abuse of any kind, we can void the Code(s).
10. Vouchers are issued in minimum and maximum amounts of 25€ and 500€ respectively, up to any limit.
11. Booking Conditions apply to all bookings, please see our general terms & conditions for more information.